Thursday, July 25, 2013

Before semester 2...

Last semester I found it challenging to stick to deadlines and stay on top of the work load. This boiled down to poor task management. This semester I am aiming to turn this around by completing assignments ahead of time and completing weekly class tasks as assigned. Currently, I am attempting to go through each unit and get a handle on the content before week one. As there is a terrific number of resources to sift through I'm going to set myself some boundaries. I am going to split up the content into manageable pieces over the next three days and ensure that I write reflectively on each element in order to keep track of what I've learned and hopefully effectively apply it to the course content. This is a rough idea of what I'm hoping to get done over the weekend:

Thursday (today): 
- Print off highly important documents to read over and make notes on, on the train.
- Write important dates into diary.

Friday:
- Do Week 1-3 readings for INN533.
- Review assessment literature for INN533.

Saturday:
- Go through INN333 Learning Resources -> Week 1: Let's get going! -> Personal learning networks.
- Go through INN333 Assessment -> Assignment 1 and assignment 2 resources.

Sunday:
- Go through the first three weeks of readings and tasks for INN540.
- Listen to the lecture audio captures that are currently available for INN540 in the Weekly Resources.

As outlined by one of the classes it is advised that we invest in a headset for our collaborate sessions so I will be shopping around for a cheap set over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment